mercoledì 18 gennaio 2017

WHAT'S IN MY BAG? #2

Hello everyone!
I know, I know it's been a long time since I've written in english but I'm back at it!
 Today's post is gonna be a What's in my bag! 
I've already done a what's in my bag post a couple of years ago and since you liked it I decided to do a what's in my bag part two!

The bag that I'm currently using is from Michael Kors. It's a small/medium size bag however is very capacious! It has a light brown/ pink colour. Ok, I'm not good at describing colours. Luckily you can see the picture below

Let's see what we can find inside my bag

1) Green Moleskine 
2) Bubble gums
3) Tissues
4) Tony Moly banana handcream 
5) Car keys
6) Pomegranate Eos lipbalm
7) Deodorant wipes
8) Hair brush
9) Earphones 
10) Wallet
11) Solid parfume
12) Pen
13) Hand gel
14) Compeed's patches
I usually have my phone but it wasn't in it because I was taking these pcitures

Hope you enjoyed this post!
Don't forget to let me know in the comments below what's in your bags!

Byeee



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento